Mice at home can lead to deadly diseases, Get Rodent Control done before its late,
Did you know that disease causing parasites such as Fleas, Lice and ticks are carried by mice and rats and they even have that good name for spreading salmonella? This being said, are you aware of the fact that mice at home can lead to deadly diseases? Well, if you find a rat or mouse just sneaking around the corners of your house, you are supposed to get into the action of controlling them else you are about to suffer a lot.
How to identify if your house is struck by their infestation?
- Rats and mice belong to rodent family and have got that name because they gnaw. Holes on clothing, eatables and floors that look gnawed are simply an indication of presence of these rodents inside your house.
- Rats and mice make a lot of noise at nights. You can hear sounds that look like scratching inside the walls and floors.
- If you have a cat or a dog, you can observe them behaving differently near refrigerators and stoves because they can smell and hear rodents.
- When the house starts to smell like strong odor which has musky characteristic, you can very well predict that there is a large infestation as the rodent urine alone has that feature.
- Droppings can also be a sure-sign but they vary depending on if it is mice or rats. A rat dropping measure about half an inch in size while mice have around a quarter of inch in size.
Why you shall get rid of them?
- Mice have the habit of urinating very frequently and obviously you won’t be pleased to have that musky odor stinking in your nose all around the house.
- Both rats and mice drop roughly about 25000 faecal pellets in an year and you wouldn’t be happy if that becomes an item of decoration in your house! Would you?
- Do you know the fact that about 50% of the time, they can be found hanging around the food containers in the kitchen? Your food is no doubt in threat of contamination. Additionally, since they carry disease causing parasites, you are very much prone to lot of health disorders.
- They tend to gnaw whatever they encounter. If this object was electrical wirings of your house that comes under their way, then be ready to face electrical short circuits and fires.
Having read the reasons for which you shall act smart to get rid of them, use of traditional methods such as baits and traps can be common techniques you could look for! This is a tedious work because initially you have to identify what type of rodent it is, and where can you find their nests and the list prolongs. Therefore, you can leave these work to professionals like us at My Home Pest Control Melbourne. We possess the skills and equipments with great ideas that can make your house free of rodents and our job is to make sure that it is mostly a one-time business. If you don’t want to fall sick because of them, then get Rodent Control done before its late.